Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Chronicles of Darkness by Roll20 Character Sheet (nWOD}

So my players are asking for a Mage the Awakening 2e game after our current campaign finishes. I went to take a look at the character sheet for the game here and to say that is is "not good" would be polite. The more accurate terminology would be " a dumpster fire floating through a Florida swamp while vultures circle overhead looking for death ". Here is a small list of problems that are really holding me back: Only 4 spots for Specializations when every character starts with 3. Perhaps make this a repeating section? Only able to list 4 weapons and 3 armor. No way to add notes, upgrades, or alterations.  Page 2 adds a repeating section for EACH and every new box; i.e. repeating_custom1, repeating_custom2, repeating_custom3. All these separate sections have the same attributes in them so trying to find a specific one if you have over 10 rotes, spells, or other rolls is near impossible.  There is no way to have gear/equipment bonuses/penalties added to any rolls. List of gear is just a text box. This also includes any spells that may alter attribute for combat and other rolls. In fact, anything that can affect a roll is relegated to just text.  There are more, but those are the most egregious that stand out in just a cursory glance at the sheet. I'm curious as to if this sheet is still in any sort of active development or if it has been tossed by the wayside. Also, would there be a way to get the sheet to try to make some sort of changes for actual function myself?

Edited 1677535778
Gauss
Forum Champion
If I am not mistaken the community version of that sheet was forked more recently and has more recent updates. Not saying it doesn't have the same issues, just that you may want to take a look at that one, then see if you can contact it's creators. Note: normally "by Roll20" sheets are not then forked back into a community sheet, but this was apparently an exception.