Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5e][Paid][Friday 10 AM EST/ 3 PM GMT] Dungeon of the Mad Mage

Edited 1677715675
Mike
Pro
In the city of Waterdeep rests a tavern called the Yawning Portal, named after the gaping pit in its common room. At the bottom of this crumbling shaft is a labyrinthine dungeon shunned by all but the most daring adventurers. Known as Undermountain, this dungeon is the domain of the mad wizard Halaster Blackcloak. Long has the Mad Mage dwelt in these forlorn depths, seeding his lair with monsters, traps, and mysteries—to what end is a constant source of speculation and concern.&nbsp; Treasure and secrets abound! Level 5th to 20th! We are using full color maps for this adventure! This is a brand new campaign.&nbsp; $7/session.&nbsp; The first session is free to see if you like the group and play style. All the information is here: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/361411/waterdeep-dungeon-of-the-mad-mage" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/361411/waterdeep-dungeon-of-the-mad-mage</a> ABOUT ME I’ve been playing D&amp;D for 40+ years now. My adventures use high quality maps (unless the module itself has a better pic), appropriate background music in the game, some special effects, and critical hit and miss tables. I run a tough, fun game. Your characters will start out as no bodies, but if they live they will be heroes.&nbsp;&nbsp; Please note that Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.
To answer a question.&nbsp; Yes all the maps have been upgraded to full color instead of the bland B&amp;W ones provided by WOTC.
We lost one player.&nbsp; The party is on the second level of the dungeon and 6th level.&nbsp; Looking for someone who can survive going against the Mad Mage.
It’s been awhile since I’ve played but I’d love to join if you will have me.&nbsp;
Just grabbed another player Peter.&nbsp; Will keep your info in case it doesn't work out.&nbsp;
Ok