Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Firefly being played anywhere here?

A friend of mine expressed interest in wanting to play Firefly, but is squeamish about contacting new people. SO, me being me, I am gonna reach out and ask. I guess this means I will be playing as well, so she isn't entirely "new" in any group. She is a great roleplayer and even GMs, but new contacts are hard for her. So, anybody running this so we can jump in and see what its about?
i would love to jump in on this with you. Im really looking for an opportunity to play and NOT GM. but if you are willing to let me tag along with you and your friend id love it!
All we need is some to GM us! anyone?............≤<crickets>>
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Sorry OSC but I don't know the system otherwise I would.
PLEASE SOMEONE1!!!!
+1 for wanting to play, but I'm in GMT+2
I'm guessing all of you are wanting to play using the SerenityRPG corebook? I'm not aware of another system with Firefly as the theme. I've had all the books for quite some time but haven't actually played a game of it yet. Anyone in this potential group played before?
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
The serenity system? No but I started gaming back in 83. I just never bothered to learn the more modern systems yet.
I actually think they are talking bout the new firefly rpg, using the cortex plus system (and not cortex classic like serenity rpg)
Not sure which system my friend was asking to learn. I will check.
UPDATE: We are looking for the actual FIREFLY RPG, with the cortex plus rules.
If you need another player, I'd very much like to play firefly. That sounds AMAZING! I can't GM it but i'd love to tag along as a player!
well, so far we ahve a BUNCH of willing players........
yeah i see that. can't blame a man for trying though! ;) especially if it's a cool thing!
I am one of the willing players, so no complaints here. I just posted in a facebook group I found for the show, asking if anyone runs it on roll20!
Here is something I found to watch until we get a GM: FireflyRPG Actual Play