Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[OpenLegends][LFP] Looking for 2-3 players!

Edited 1678235913
Hello! I am planning to run an upcoming Open Legends campaign and looking for 2 or 3 more players to add to the two I already have. I am fine accepting any who have or have not played the system, it can be daunting, but I am here to help with that as I've run two campaign in the system and have it down pretty well.  The game will be held weekly Friday nights starting at 8 or 9 pm EST, depending on everyone's availability. As for the game, I am solidifying the story and campaign ideas this week (time of this posting) and will have a solid idea of everything by the 10th of march. I plan to have a session 0 the 17th and start the campaign on the 24th.  We will be using discord, and I would like to get together with all who are interested and schedule a day to hash out everything from expectations and wants and see if we vibe because tabletops are a social game. Social compatibility is far more important than anything else when playing. Feel free to leave a message here or send me a direct message.  Cheers!
8 or 9 pm on what time zone?
Noels said: 8 or 9 pm on what time zone? Oh apologies EST, i'll update my post.