Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Spell slots remaining

I am having an issue with spell slots remaining actually tracking.  I have tried Paladin and Sorcerer one with the charactermancer and the other putting in everything myself.  I have to manually put in how many remaining spell slots the character has and then adjust after each spell.  Not sure what I need to do to fix this.  Using the D&D 5e by Roll20 sheet. 

Edited 1678505859
Gauss
Forum Champion
I am a bit unclear as to where the problem is. Are you saying the number of maximum spell slots per spell level is being incorrectly set by the Charactermancer? Or are you using a Mod (API script) to keep track of spells cast to decrement the spell slots when you cast a spell and are having a difficult time getting it to work? If the latter, the owner of the campaign probably needs to be a part of the conversation because any Mods (API scripts) are set up by the campaign owner. 

Edited 1678508565
This is what I am seeing.  The slots total are correct, the slots remaining are not changing when using a spell (I assume they are supposed to without any API scripts).  There are no APIs being used right now.  

Edited 1678508742
Gauss
Forum Champion
No, they are not automatic. You manually change them every time you cast a spell.  However, if your campaign owner has a Pro account they can add an Ammo/Spell tracker Mod (API script).