Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [5e] DM looking to be a player

Edited 1678791822
Hi there, I'm a DM who runs 3 games and I am looking for an opportunity to be a player. Between work and D&D campaigns I run my schedule is a little full, but I have some free time at the start of the week on Monday and Tuesday nights. The earliest time I could commit to due to work would be 9pm GMT/4pm EST, and could go as late as 3am GMT/10pm EST. That is a 6 hour window, so hopefully it is sufficient for a campaign out there. The earlier in that time frame the better it is for me. I have been playing D&D for about 2 and half years now, and have been running multiple campaigns and have been a player in quite a few as well. However, my player campaigns have dried up over the last 6 months and I'm keen to find at least more to participate in. I'm easy going and flexible on rules, just tell me how you're running things and I'm happy to comply. I ain't no rules lawyer, but until told otherwise will assume we are going with the basic rules as written ruleset. So let me know what homebrew rules you are running. If anyone has a spot please feel free to get in touch. I am happy to play any particular class or role that the group might feel they need, and have a bunch of characters concepts waiting to go.
You looking for a game? Tell me, would you be interested in an old school D&D game if it were rules lite and free?
Kolten D. said: You looking for a game? Tell me, would you be interested in an old school D&D game if it were rules lite and free? I'm interested in hearing more. I'd like to talk more about the specifics before I commit, but I am eager to join a game. If you want to reach me on Discord my username is Farseer#7199

Edited 1680492971
Hi. We are looking for a couple of serious players to join a modified Curse of Strahd game (5e). We play every other Friday at 6pm PST (8pm CST/ 9pm EST). Let me know if you are interested.