Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences here.
×
×
Cookie Preferences
We use Cookies to help personalize and improve Roll20. For more information on our use of non-essential Cookies, visit our Privacy Policy here.
I have a game, named Skull and Shackles and i cant share or receive video and sound of that game. Actually in other games i do can, so I dont understand why not in this one.
For clarification, so you're saying that you can receive video and sound in other people's campaigns, but not this one? Are you the GM of the Skull and Shackles campaign or are you a player?
I'm currently unable to hear (recieve from others) or share any video and sound from my webcam/mic as well. Used to work fine untill today, tried clearing cache, rebooting, flipping options, to no avail :(
Could you both supply your browser details: <a href="http://supportdetails.com/" rel="nofollow">http://supportdetails.com/</a> (don't need your IP address) And also follow the steps here <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues</a> Frank, I'd check for addons and see if error messages appear in the console log when you try to activate voice chat.
Hi, sorry for the time response. The problem seems to be automatically resolved. Thx for the answer, if i have some day the same problem, I know how to act. Thx