Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Spell Jammers | Tomb Of Annihilation | Timat | Anime | Vtubers |

System: D&D 5E Method Of Play: VC/Roll20 Time: We can schedule GM Time Zone: MST Demographic: LGBTQ+ | Submissive People | V-Tuber Lovers | Anime Lovers | Enjoys Fanfiction | Enjoying Playing Canon Characters Description: Greetings there, I've been looking for a new group and or maybe one or two people depending on circumstance to do more adult type of role plays with. I decided to try to get into DND to seek out more role players there are also experience too since I haven't really been finding too many experienced people as of lately. I have been dealing with a lot of people not showing up ghosting and it's just been taxing a lot lately. So I'm looking for people that are somewhat into what I'm into trying to find people who share some of the same interest. On to the type of game I'm really looking to kind of talk about that more in a discord call and discuss more but I have been thinking about doing something in a certain setting for the most part some fanfiction stuff maybe unsure exactly it's something I'd like to definitely discuss and talk about however I have been thinking about doing something based on maybe to manipulation tomb of annihilation, spelljammers, Tiamat. For like a more DND perspective however it'll probably be heavily changed it's not gonna be full like that but it's gonna be something of that kind of idea maybe I was thinking about maybe some transformation kinda stuff could be interesting to play around with I don't know I'm just kind of willing to give some things a try so if anyone's interested and wants to reach out do let me know shoot me a DM they're always free and we can definitely discuss and talk about things. Also I have pretty much a game already kinda set with all the resources we just gotta make a character as well, I also got a bunch of books on turning DND stuff into anime slash bringing anime into DND so I'll be willing to allow people to do that kind of stuff as well I also found some hollow live stuff as well that I'd be interested in playing around with. So yeah if that sounds like something you're interested in and you're willing to work with me and compromise with me that'd be great and I really look forward to hearing out to ever is interested
UPDATE: I HAVE EXPLAINED THINGS FURTHER System: D&D 5E Or Maid RPG Or Open To Other Things Method Of Play: VC/Roll20 Time: We can schedule GM Time Zone: MST Demographic: LGBTQ+ | Submissive People | V-Tuber Lovers | Anime Lovers | Enjoys Fanfiction | Enjoying Playing Canon Characters | Fan Meets Famous Person | Transformation | Human Pet Play | Master & Servant Description: Greetings there, I've been looking for a new group and or maybe one or two people depending on circumstance to do more adult type of role plays with. I decided to try to get into DND to seek out more role players there are also experience too since I haven't really been finding too many experienced people as of lately. I have been dealing with a lot of people not showing up ghosting and it's just been taxing a lot lately. So I'm looking for people that are somewhat into what I'm into trying to find people who share some of the same interest. On to the type of game I'm really looking to kind of talk about that more in a discord call and discuss more but I have been thinking about doing something in a certain setting for the most part some fanfiction stuff maybe unsure exactly it's something I'd like to definitely discuss and talk about however I have been thinking about doing something based on maybe to manipulation tomb of annihilation, spelljammers, Tiamat. For like a more DND perspective however it'll probably be heavily changed it's not gonna be full like that but it's gonna be something of that kind of idea maybe I was thinking about maybe some transformation kinda stuff could be interesting to play around with I don't know I'm just kind of willing to give some things a try so if anyone's interested and wants to reach out do let me know shoot me a DM they're always free and we can definitely discuss and talk about things. Also I have pretty much a game already kinda set with all the resources we just gotta make a character as well, I also got a bunch of books on turning DND stuff into anime slash bringing anime into DND so I'll be willing to allow people to do that kind of stuff as well I also found some hollow live stuff as well that I'd be interested in playing around with. So yeah if that sounds like something you're interested in and you're willing to work with me and compromise with me that'd be great and I really look forward to hearing out to ever is interested UPDATE: Group ?: I like to do 1 on 1 things first with people, Then build a group over sometime if I feel people can mix well but at first I will be running 1 on 1 games at first. Explaining A Couple Of Things: now I'm not gonna be running the modules, 4 spelljammer, tomb karma, Tia Matt. I'm going to be taking inspiration and applying some things that I know of from that anything core DND I don't tend to try to portray in my games one for one, I'm more using the system for a baseline slash to use in the settings that I wish to playing I'm open to the idea for D&D but it's not gonna be the main thing that I'm going to be pushing for I'm more looking for role players in general interested in this kind of niche thing more than I am looking to just play DND. Another thing too we focus more on the role play aspect of things more than what we focus on the mechanics behind things as in I don't care so much about the system I care more about the story and the narrative perspective of things so just know that also things might change depending on availability when it comes to yourself and what we're able to really do together but let's sit down and talk about that first before anything. I'm pretty open on a daily basis for the most part for now.
I might be interested.  I would be happy to talk 1 on 1 about your ideas. 
Very interested.  Would love to chat!
Xan i. said: Very interested.  Would love to chat! I have reached out to you in dms with details please get back to me~! Thank you so much have an amazing day!~
I'm desperately seeking a group but my timing is unfortunate. Only available most days from 2-6pm CST