Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

One stubborn token

Hey all, So, In one Dune: Adventures in the Imperium session that I have that is ongoing there are several players in it. They provided the art for their tokens which I created in the same manner. But, for some unknown reason, there is one token that the player, and myself in Re-Join as player , cannot move. There is nothing different in the settings behind this, nothing different in the Edit Bio & Info . I am completely stumped in regards this. Any assistance/advice would be gratefully appreciated. 
Is the token locked? 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Is this a token you have created? Check to make sure all permissions are correct, and that it is on the token layer.
Jarren said: Is the token locked?  No, and I did just check.
keithcurtis said: Is this a token you have created? Check to make sure all permissions are correct, and that it is on the token layer. Yes, it is. All permissions correct (the same as the other tokens). On the token layer, too.

Edited 1679269606
Are you able to select the token? You just can’t move it once it is selected? Or you can’t select it?  If you can select it but not move it, make sure you’re using Chrome or Firefox and disable any browser extensions (or use a private window). 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
If you want to invite me to take a look, I'd be happy to. Just PM me an invite and raise me to GM after joining. Otherwise, your best bet is to file a  Help Center Request . But I have a feeling that this is a settings issue somewhere.

Edited 1679281659
Denny Kaye said: keithcurtis said: Is this a token you have created? Check to make sure all permissions are correct, and that it is on the token layer. Yes, it is. All permissions correct (the same as the other tokens). On the token layer, too. How do you know it's on the token layer if you can't select and move it? It's either on the map layer or the GM layer.  Or you don't have the mouse pointer tool selected or you aren't the GM and you don't have permission to move it.
Hey all, Just to let you know this has been sorted with the assistance of a player. You may close this form.
Denny Kaye said: Hey all, Just to let you know this has been sorted with the assistance of a player. You may close this form. That's great. Would it be possible for you to explain how it got fixed in case anyone else runs into this same problem in the future? (And btw forum posts automatically close after two months of no activity.)