Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New Player here

hello, 36M here. active army and currently trying to find out if I like this or not. I would absolutely love a mentor and would love to start something. I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing, any help would be appreciated.

Edited 1679194809
There are hundreds of games recruiting at all times on the LFG portion of the site: Link. Choose a game that seems interesting that plays at a time that works for you and sign up to play! You may or may not get in depending on the quality of your application, so make sure to sign up to more than one game at a time.
I have a game right here if you want to check it out.
What timezone are you in, available days/times?  
I'm EST time zone and can be available when needed. depends on the form of communication

Edited 1680493195
Hi. We are looking for a couple of serious players to join a modified Curse of Strahd game (5e). We play every other Friday at 6pm PST (8pm CST/ 9pm EST). Let me know if you are interested.