Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Google Plus integration "

When I use the "Launch in Google+ Hangout" option it opens a hangout but then it says, "We've never seen this Google+ account before on Roll20. Before we take you to your game, we just want to make sure that you're really a new user and don't already have an existing Roll20 account." However, when I try to log in to my existing account it says "Not Found". That's it. Just "Not Found." I was able to use that link to start a hangout integrated campaign and my players just joined that but I had to use to direct launch link to be able to do anything.
Paul, So were you able to get the game up and running, then? Or you're still having issues?
Nope, still having issues. Doesn't matter what computer I try it from either.
It shows this screen :
Then when I click the login (after typing in my username and password) it shows this one :
Ok, just tried in Firefox (I usually use Chrome) and it worked fine. Then when I switched back to Chrome it gave me this error (Unauthorized -- Your Session to Access This Campaign Has Expired.):
Changed my cookie settings to allow app.roll20.net and ega1somethingsomethingsomething-a-hangout-opensocial.googleusercontent.com to set cookies on plus.google.com/hangouts. Once I did that it said I had to reload to change cookie settings (even gave me a "reload" button I could click). Once I reloaded the page, the campaign worked in Chrome in the google hangout.
Paul, Great, thanks for following up. Glad that you were able to get it to work!
Yeah, me too. I love roll20 but my friends prefer google hangout so this is just great.
If I could make this a suggestion then, could you clarify the "Unauthorized" and "Not found" errors so that they make it clear that it may be an issue with cookies?