The Classic 5e starter adventure The Lost Mine of Phandelver revised and set in Critical Role’s world of Tal’Dorei. You have a personal mission in the Black Valley and signing on with the Dwarven merchant Gundren Rockseeker provides you transportation up into the valley near the Umbra Hills. &nbsp; It seems like a simple job, what possibly can go wrong? The Lost Mine of Jorenn Village is a rewrite of the popular Lost Mine of Phandelver which has introduced many players to 5e set in Matt Mercer’s setting of Tal’Dorei shortly after the demise of the Iron Rule of Drassig. &nbsp; Plot lines and story have been adapted to fit and fill in the lore of Exandria. &nbsp; Campaign material has been augmented and expanded. Only 2 seats left! Next session is scheduled for March 23rd at 7:30 PM EST. Game play is on Roll20 VTT Voice, text, and discussion over dedicated Discord server I bring to the game: · &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Carefully revised maps with dynamic elements, · &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Ambient backtrack of sounds and music, · &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; NPCs with personality, values, and goals for interesting role play, · &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Dynamic Lighting, · &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Quality of life macros and mods to make game play easier, · &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Over 40 years of experience as a DM of multi-year campaigns, Price is $15 for a 3-hour session payable through startplaying.games.com. &nbsp; Game listing on startplaying.games.com and sign-up link is here . My bio and reviews are here . LFP listing on Roll20: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/362892/lost-mine-of-jorenn-village" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/362892/lost-mine-of-jorenn-village</a> This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $15 per session payable through startplaying.gomes.com. &nbsp; Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.