Introductions Hey everybody! My name is Liam, I’m 26, he/him, and I hope to be your DM! I'm looking to run a couple of paid weekly games for a parties of 3-5 players. I have over 10 years experience as a forever DM running dozens of homebrew campaigns and one-shots, as well as published campaign books in both D&D and a plethora of other systems (Call of Cthulhu, Monster of the Week, Stars Without Number and more). I have 8 years experience using Roll20, and use it for all my online games. As far as my playstyle, I am a story-trumps-rules kind of DM, the rule of cool is my bread and butter. My games tend to be very roleplay and narrative focused, with combat used more sparingly in my homebrew games (perhaps about once every other session).  I maintain a friendly, inclusive, and safe environment for my players. It is after all a game, and I believe it's important to remember that fun is always the end goal. The Campaign I am prepared to run a current goal of 2 weekly paid campaigns for 3-5 players of DnD 5th Edition , either from a limited selection of the official campaign books that I have prior experience running, or a homebrew world at that group's preference. I can also run a number of other systems if you have a group that is itching to try something in particular ( Call of Cthulhu, Monster of the Week, Stars Without Number , etc.). I believe you can check out my Roll20 profile to see the other systems I've run in the past. There will be a free session zero where we’ll discuss expectations and create characters, talk about the campaign, and go over any questions you might have. Official 5e Campaigns (That I've Run):  Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden: Beneath the unyielding night sky, you stand before a towering glacier and recite an ancient rhyme, causing a crack to form in the great wall of ice. Beyond this yawning fissure, the Caves of Hunger await. And past this icy dungeon is a secret so old and terrifying that few dare speak of it. The mad wizards of the Arcane Brotherhood long to possess that which the god of winter’s wrath has so coldly preserved—as do you! What fantastic secrets and treasures are entombed in the sunless heart of the glacier, and what will their discovery mean for the denizens of Icewind Dale? Can you save Ten-Towns from the Frostmaiden’s everlasting night?  A suspenseful horror in the far frozen north. I've run this game twice before, both times homebrewed slightly to give it a more sandboxy feel than the more linear default progression. Gameplay emphasizes challenging combats, fairly open exploration of a vast and diverse arctic region (Icewind Dale), tense management of scarce resources, faction relations that decide who stands at your side by the end (or against it) and the ever present dangers of the endless cold and frost threaten to take the lives of an unwary player.  Curse of Strahd:  Under raging storm clouds, the vampire Count Strahd von Zarovich stands silhouetted against the ancient walls of Castle Ravenloft. Rumbling thunder pounds the castle spires. The wind’s howling increases as he turns his gaze down toward the village of Barovia. Far below, yet not beyond his keen eyesight, a party of adventurers has just entered his domain. Strahd’s face forms the barest hint of a smile as his dark plan unfolds. He knew they were coming, and he knows why they came—all according to his plan. A lightning flash rips through the darkness, but Strahd is gone. Only the howling of the wind fills the midnight air. The master of Castle Ravenloft is having guests for dinner. And you are invited. Curse of Strahd is as straightforward gothic horror as you're going to get. I've run it the most of any DnD campaign by far, and so am quite comfortable homebrewing it up to keep the experience fresh and new enough for old players. This adventure is deadly with some truly grueling fights for low level players. Emphasis on combat and uncovering the many mysteries of Barovia and its people.  The Wild Beyond the Witchlight: Once every eight years the Witchlight Carnival comes to town! A caravan of Fun and Frights! Whimsy and Wiles! Delights and Dangers from across the whole of the multiverse itself to thrill and excite! Alliteration! But underneath the sugary coating a dark secret lies festering, threatening the safety and good cheer of the carnival and beyond... This carnival is but a threshold to worlds of Faerie and Fables, a kingdom of the Feywild in danger of falling to the darkness forever... Steel yourselves heroes, this is a wild place, a world beyond the one you know.  And something wicked this way comes... This adventure is whimsical, its goofy, its perfect if you're the kind of player who likes funny voices and bizarre characters to interact with. It's a combat-optional adventure where every fight can be potentially avoided and worked around, either through puzzles, questing for certain items, defeating your enemy in a game of wits instead of might, or simply talking it out diplomatically with a would-be foe. However, if you do choose to fight you'll feel the consequences as nearly every enemy in the Feywild is deadly to an unprepared party. Perfect for players interested in exploration and roleplaying above all else. Contact, Payment, and Conduct The regular weekly times and days are TBD till the party starts filling out, but I’m currently widely available, 1p m-8pm PST Mon-Fri, Sat or Sun. Sessions will last about 2-4 hours depending on the party preference. Occasional reschedules and cancelations are expected as life does tend to happen, with the understanding that frequent missed sessions may require a player to be booted from the game. Sessions themselves will be $10 per person , and will need to be received by Venmo no later than an hour before the scheduled session start. There will be no refunds for cancelations after an hour before session start. To play you must be 18 years or older (if parents or guardians are wanting to play with their teens or older children PM me and we can discuss a compromise). You must have a Roll20 and Discord account, and a working microphone . Webcams optional. As far as conduct at the table there will be zero tolerance for discriminatory or inflammatory statements of any kind to groups present at the table or abroad. If you can’t be kind and respectful of others, you’re out. If you’re available and interested you can reply here or PM me on Roll20 with your:  Preferred Name and Age.  Day and Time Availability/Preference.  Experience Level in tabletop and D&D, and preferred playstyle (combat-heavy, roleplay-heavy, dungeon-crawler, etc.).   This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $10, accepted via Venmo and to be collected weekly, prior to session start. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.