Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Barbarians of Lemuria

Edited 1680058189
Anybody playing? I have two games that I am running - both on hiatus at the moment. One set in Lemuria and one in Hyboria. Also working up a Barbarians of the Void space opera type game as well.
Hey Brian. I am currently running a PF1 game set in the world of Conan on every other sunday from 6 to 9 pm EST if you are interested. The party is currently 7th level and the campaign is set in a high grit low fantasy setting (As conan should be!) The party is on the Isle of Siptah trying to find the ruins of New Luxur.  
Hey Brian, I'd be interested in playing in a BoL game. I've been wanting to try it for a while now.
Thanks for replying. I have some surgery coming up in a couple of weeks and will get back to you after I get out of hospital.  BoL is a fun system.

Edited 1680652450
Elfy
Plus
Brian, which edition of BoL? Also, it's not clear to me, but were you wanting to GM a third BoL game and looking for players for that game, or hoping to be a player in some other GM's BoL game?
Sorry mate - while I would like to play I was meaning that I run the game.
Okay, I see. You want to GM a game and are looking for interested players. Cool =) What timezone? From the way you speak, I get the impression you are not in the US. Which version of BoL (Legendary, Mythic, etc)? Which setting (Lemuria, Hyboria, Erisa, something else)? What day of the week and time are you considering?
Elfy said: Okay, I see. You want to GM a game and are looking for interested players. Cool =) What timezone? From the way you speak, I get the impression you are not in the US. Which version of BoL (Legendary, Mythic, etc)? Which setting (Lemuria, Hyboria, Erisa, something else)? What day of the week and time are you considering? 1. I am in New Zealand. I think that is 16 hours ahead of USA EST. 2. Mythic - the latest one. But if I run a scifi it will be Barbarians of the Void (slightly modified in places by me) 3.Fantasy - I can do Lemuria or Hyboria. Scifi - Space Opera type game. 4. TBD
Brian said: Thanks for replying. I have some surgery coming up in a couple of weeks and will get back to you after I get out of hospital.  BoL is a fun system. Best of luck with your surgery. I hope all goes well and we can play some BoL in the future.