Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Crazy moving tokens (only on 1 players computer)

Edited 1680459697
Mike J
Pro
Marketplace Creator
He asked if these creatures were flying... Not sure what caused this effect, but it is kind of cool.

Edited 1680380908
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Mike! Getting a 404 on that image. Did you copy and paste from your desktop? (does not work), or copy and paste from an online source (usually works). I can't get it to open in a new tab, either.

Edited 1680459715
Mike J
Pro
Marketplace Creator
keithcurtis said: Hi Mike! Getting a 404 on that image. Did you copy and paste from your desktop? (does not work), or copy and paste from an online source (usually works). I can't get it to open in a new tab, either. Thanks for the heads up.  I fixed it.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Are you the GM of that game? That looks like a script action. I recall a script that causes tokens to bounce.
Mike J
Pro
Marketplace Creator
keithcurtis said: Are you the GM of that game? That looks like a script action. I recall a script that causes tokens to bounce. I am the GM.  This happened on one of my players' computer.  My screen and my other 6 players did not have this happen.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Huh. Then no, I've never seen that behavior before. Has it recurred?
Mike J
Pro
Marketplace Creator
keithcurtis said: Huh. Then no, I've never seen that behavior before. Has it recurred? Well have to wait until next session to see if it happens again.  It is very strange for sure. Thanks Keith!