I have been inspired by HoneyBadger's awesome scripts to start writing my own bits to make my D&D 4e game a little bit easier to play. So I've been doing some work on writing a status tracker script designed for 4e. It isn't ready for release yet - needs a lot more testing to make my happy with it's stability. I just wanted to gather some thoughts on it to see if there is any interest for it outside of my own games. What it does is track all of those status effects that you get during a regular dnd4e game (maybe might work for other games but that is my main focus initially). The idea is that when a status effect is applied to a token it will track that effect and remove it automatically when it should be removed. It doesn't do anything more with the status effect but should allow the GM to not focus on who had what effect when but instead focus on running the combat. However if the effect is cancelled before it should have finished then you can just remove the mark from the token to drop the effect from the list. The status effects are just information only and will not do anything to adjust someone's defenses or whatever the effect does, but it will show the icon to remind you of the effect and provide a macro to allow you to broadcast what those effects do. The type of effects I can handle right now are. * Start of caster's turn X - allows you to say that this effect lasts until the caster start's their turn X times * End of caster's turn X- allows you to say that this effect lasts until the caster ends's their turn X times * Start of caster's next turn - basically start of caster's turn 1 * End of caster's next turn - works out if the caster's turn is current if so then it is end of casters turn 2 otherwise it is 1 * Save ends * End of encounter I am currently adding the capability to handle start/end of target's turn not just the caster's as well as a tag for "unique" so that there is only one copy of that specific unique effect per character (ala hunter's quarry). So guess what I am asking is if anyone would be interested in such a script and if they can think of any other type of effects that should be modeled? Thanks RobJ