Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Copying Macro List

So is there a way to create a master macro list and then copy it to a pre-established character sheet? Or do I need to manually enter the same list of macros to every character? I feel like I might be missing something obvious here, so I apologize in advance if I'm just having a comprehension fail. I know I could have just made a master character sheet first with all the macros I needed, but then if I had done that I probably wouldn't be asking this...
Gauss
Forum Champion
Yup, basically you want to make a master character sheet first.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
If you've already created a bunch of characters, you're kind of stuck. If you bump up to mentor level, I have a script that does it.
Thanks for the responses. I'm not quite ready to play with scripts yet, so I'll just treat this as a lesson learned and update everybody manually.