Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Savage Worlds: Lurker

I'm looking to lurk on a Savage Worlds game of any sort. Just want a chance to see SW in action before changing my group over to it. Will sit in on any game and quietly watch without being a bother.  Or, if some experienced SW GM wants to run a one shot, I'd play. 
I am also looking to join a Savage Worlds game. I know the rules well, but I don't feel prepared to GM on Roll20 just yet, as I'm not all that comfortable GMing in real life. I would be willing to work my way up to being a rotating GM if we can establish a group though. I'm down with trying most of the fantasy and sci fi settings but not stuff like weird wars.
Bump? No Savage Worlds on Roll20?
Here is a thread   opened by Chris F. (Savage Mommy of Rocky Mountain Savages  ) Looking for a group.  Working on getting the feel of the Roll20 VTT application is the only real lag.