Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LF GM to run Fantasy Warhammer or Vampire

I have the core rule book for Fantasy Warhammer and would love to play it or Vampire preferably on Saturday nites. The only day that is out of the question for me is Wednesdays. I run COC then.
I'm down to do vampire as long as it's after 5pm on Sundays EST  

Edited 1681779138
I don't want to run it. Sundays can be iffy for me.
Talon- do you do "theater of the mind" or do you run with maps and such ?
I am not a fan of Vampire. I am a fan of the FFG funky dice system, and running Warhammer 3E  has appeal for me. My times are flexible. But I doubt I am what you are looking for. 

Edited 1682031194
I would like to play it if anyone has the patience to run it. I never got to play it as a kid and felt I would enjoy it more than D&D. I was in a "theater of the mind" game that took a fair amount of prep only to be wiped the next session and all players quit and jump to another game. I don't know if that was because of "theater of the mind" or something else. That is why I asked how it would be setup. I am Central time in USA.