Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Carry Tokens script not working

Made a fresh game with just Carry Tokens (and HTLM Builder) from mod library, but it does not work. Console just says {"who":"error","type":"error","content":"Unable to find a player or character with name:  <div style="}
Kaspar K. said: Made a fresh game with just Carry Tokens (and HTLM Builder) from mod library, but it does not work. Console just says {"who":"error","type":"error","content":"Unable to find a player or character with name:  <div style="} Working fine for me both in existing games & a brand new game with only these 2 scripts installed. Wish I had more to offer....
Ah, turns out it didnt like my Display name. Where I was using an empty space so that I just show as (GM) in the chat.