Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How do I assign an image already in my upload queue, or from my marketplace library as back image of a card deck?

And also in a related question how do I assign an image already in my upload queue, or from my marketplace library as face image of a card?
Gauss
Forum Champion
Deck backing: 1) On the right hand side of the screen go to the Deck and Tables tab.  2) Click on the deck you want to modify. 3) Scroll to the section where you can upload the back of the deck.  4) Next, go to the Art Library tab (also right hand side). 5) Type in the keyword (tag) for the image you desire. 6) Drag that image to the card backing section. 7) Hit save changes. For the front of a card do the following:  1) On the right hand side of the screen go to the Deck and Tables tab.  2) Click on the deck you want to modify. 3) Scroll to the card you want to modify and click on the card to bring up the card editor. 4) Next, go to the Art Library tab (also right hand side).  5) Type in the keyword (tag) for the image you desire.  6) Drag that image to the card editor upload section. 7) Hit save changes on the card and then when eventually done on the deck. - Gauss
Thank you!
How do I assign an image already in my marketplace upload queue as a campaign icon in a new campaign?
Gauss
Forum Champion
At this time there is no way to transfer an image from your library to the campaign icon. If the marketplace image you desire is downloadable you could download it and then upload it as the campaign icon.  - Gauss
it's already in my library, if I download it, and then try to make it my campaign icon I have to upload it again, which strikes me as a waste of limited storage space.