Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Short Game for New Players

basically, im going to run a short (1-2 month) campaign for new players that need or want to learn how to do things and generally be able to hold their own in longer campaigns without too much worry. I can run it pretty much any day of the week but im only looking for 4, maybe 5, people. If i get 8 or 10 then i'll just make another and we'll draw straws or something equally unreliable to see who goes where.  Cant run both friday AND saturday games but aside from that even if there are 2 parties it doesnt matter. As for TIME, i cannot go any earlier than 730pm texas time, what timezone is texas in you ask? well i am asking the same thing, us texans are very conceited people and have claimed the time zone as our own.  anyway its going to be pretty laid back, very casual, all that so just holler

Edited 1682679248
I’m down to run this. On mondays for me is perfect! Kritous#5382
Definitely interested in this. I am good with almost every week night except Tuesdays. Just need to know in advance to keep my wife in the loop. I know the person above me said Mondays are good with him, and Mondays would be perfect for me. RofiTofi#4779
Yeah Monday isnt an issue it all so that works for me 
I'd be interested in it depending on a few factors. I love in CA so it's not hard to meet Texas time zones. I usually work mid or gy but am in the office season so could commit to a month
What factors lol 
Eh mostly just other players schedules. Can't do Thursday night and can't really play for more than a 3ish hours a session. Outside of that if it's as noob friendly as you say I'd be down 
It can be 3 hour sessions instead of 4  Assuming its that big an issue for you to go the extra hour, its not that much of an issue for others to go one less The game will take more time to finish but its more about learning anyway so finish, dont finish, either way it's not important for what we're doing lol I'll go ahead and give you to the other 2 folks here that are cool with Monday if everything else is square 
I've never played and I've been looking for a good starter group to get in on! 3 hrs on Mondays would work with me as well. Cheshire#1563
That's great then, it looks like we have everybody needed for a Monday group Ill get some invites out to you guys in a couple of hours so you can start harassing each other until I make the game and sort out a start date that works foreveryone
Looking to join too! Not sure if you're filled up yet, but I'm interested to play! First time online.
Well there's more than 1 day in a week so that's fine If we get 3 more folks ill put you with them and if not I'll just make this one a 5 man group 
alrighty i just sent out the link for the discord
hey  im very new to dnd never played would love to play too but as I'm from Australia its hard to find a game if you run another game would i be able to join if the time permits?
I don't care if you're from Australia lol  If you want to play and can make the time slot we're Gucci as long as there's enough people
if you run another game ill be able to do Saturday night your time 
If we can wrangle 3 or 4 more for Saturday yeah So lets shoot for that lol