Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][AD&D2E][HOMEBREW][AS LOW AS $10 Monthly Subscription via Patreon]

This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of AS LOW AS $10 Monthly Subscription via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.  The cheapest pay to play game you'll find. AD&D 2nd Edition homebrew, using the 2E Simple Sheet with automatic stat block. We play every week! 20+ hours per month for only $10 per month! The current story arc is in fantasy East Asia, filled with samurai, ninja, monks, wu-jen, oni, yokai, bakemono, korobokuru, dragons, and demons.  Everyone must begin at level 1, though advancement will average one level per session until level 8 or 9. Subject matter may include ethical and moral ambiguity, demonic possession, mental disease, mutation, torture, satanic/demonic imagery, slavery, prostitution, and genocide.  For age 18+ only.  We roleplay with harsh language and adult subject matter inappropriate for children younger than 18.   If interested: 1. Please apply in the application forum.  Visit my profile Page and find the link to my campaign: The Orb of Solynod Hex. 2. Visit my profile Page and find the link to my Discord.  Join my discord server and ask for a character sheet. 3. Visit my profile page and find the link to my Patreon.  Go there and pledge at the ten dollar level.       
If you could, could you please edit your ad to show when and at what time you play? :)
Red Dragons Are Not Pets said: If you could, could you please edit your ad to show when and at what time you play? :) For me, it’s Sunday at 10 AM since I’m in the Pacific time zone aka GMT-8. So it depends on the difference between your time zone and mine. You’d have to look at the application page for that information to display accurately. The link to the application page is on my profile page.