Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can't copy any of my games?

When I try to copy a game, I get this message: "The game you're attempting to copy is currently not available. Please wait until that game's content is finished being updated." What is being updated that won't allow me to copy it?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi, benjamin F! Is it perhaps currently open in another window, or for a player? Did you get that message while trying to duplicate, or is it just taking more time than seems reasonable?
I tried to duplicate it. And it seems to be happening with a big number of my games, I made sure that there was no one in it as well as making sure that I was disconnected. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Your best bet is to capture a  Console Log ( Chrome , Firefox ) and use it to file a  Help Center Request , then, and get dev eyes on it. Usually when a backup or restore fails, it means that the campaign is too large and times out, but in my experience it has to be phenomenally large these days. Good luck, and if support does manage to solve your problem, could you post back here and let us know if there was anything that you as an end user could do to solve the problem (in case others with the same issue come across this thread)