Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for 4 Players to play selfmade Game

In the Land Akan was War on the daily bases, Humans, Dwarfs and Elves fought against Evil forces. Now Alarin, High King of the Humans has won the war and united the Land. But he forgot that were light is there are shadows, not so "Pure" creatures like Orcs, Lizamen and alot of others have been enslaved and have little to no worth. On the day of your execution you swear an oath, if one of you gets out of this, you will life your live only for one purpose. To kill the High King and show the world why it's good that they feared you once. As in the title this is selfmade. The play style is sandbox and based on the decisions of the group. I also want to try if i can make a bigger game myself. Interested? Just ask for more information.
Time details! (Like timezone, times when it can be played) Mechanic details (what dice are used etc)
The time will be from 8PM 10Pm CET on friday or from 8PM to 1AM CET on Saturday, but it can be changed if nessecary. 95% of all Rolls will be done with a 1d100 against the attribute the action belongs to, the rest are 1d3 or 1d5 for special actions
There is no set date to play
It depends on what the group will chose. Just to name a few possibilities, the group can assassinate the High King in his castle, they can charge at the front gate or they can summon the Goddess of destruction to bring Gehenna over the world.....and the high king. All i can say is that most of it is based on what type of creature you choose and what decisions you and the team makes. It would be good if you have skype or gmail, so that i could make the character sheet with you and explain how a lot of things work.
Sam
Sheet Author
I'm certainly interested and friday or saturday work fine for me. I currently play in a couple of home brew games and they are turning out pretty interesting. I have both skype and gmail. Let me know if you need another player.