Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [5E] [18+] Esper Genesis (Sci-fi D&D 5e) - Weekly Sunday 12pm - 5pm EST!

Hi there, my name is Kal, and I've been running D&D for this group for 3 years now.  Many of the core players are still with the group, and we just love having fun with each other every week. We're starting a new campaign (Esper Genesis) a re-adaptation/re-skin of D&D in a sci-fi setting. Not required to have previous knowledge. My DM style is heavy roleplay, full player agency, no pressure in knowing lore or backstories, and unique combat encounters. Our group loves to immerse themselves in the world, but also at times we break character for a quick laugh and then continue. Sometimes, fun is just fun :). We all commit to the game every week, and show up on time. We don't always play TTRPGs tho, sometimes we will play boardgames or Jackbox and just hang out.  We're not looking for just a "player." We're looking for a new friend who will come on this journey with us for a long time. Active Discord and all that. Add me on Discord if you're interested: Kal#7666
Wanted to add that any new players are welcome!
Only a day left before we start our new campaign!