Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Font change code for 5E sheet?

Does anyone have a Stylus code snippet for changing the font in the regular 5E character sheet?

Edited 1684470405
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Jesse! There are lots of fonts on the sheet, and styles have been built for different reasons, but the ones that come most to mind are these: Tweaks for D&D 5e by Roll20 (OGL)  sheet  Dark Mode (esp. for D&D 5th Edition by Roll20 Sheet)   Also note that these are quite old, and the sheet has undergone development since they were written. But y ou should be able to use these as a starting point, depending on what you want to do.  --What do you want to do?
One of our players has a funky font (Helvetic Light, I believe) on their system they cannot get rid of no matter what they try and it results in a character sheet that looks like this: So we're looking for a CSS override to make it more readable.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hmm. SInce the tabs at the top are also affected, that's more than just the sheet. That's the app as well. I'll see if I can throw any attention this way, but (although I know you said you've tried everything), the best solution would be to fix the browser. Has the player tested on a different browser?
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
To keithcurtis' point...what browser are they using?