Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

one of the campaigns i'm in isn't showing up

i was in a 'remnants of light' campaign but it isn't on my campaign list, i was in it just last week. is there any solution i can do without bothering the GM?
It would only disappear if either you were kicked or the owner of the campaign deleted it.

Edited 1409808142
Gauss
Forum Champion
Just a note: the "Home" list may not show all of your campaigns. Please check to see if the campaign is here: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/search//?showing=participate" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/search//?showing=participate</a>
hmm, i can't think of any reason i would be kicked, and i don't think he deleted it. is there really no other reason it wouldn't show up? and is there a way to find out what happened/if the campaign still exists?
Gauss
Forum Champion
Kage , did it show up in the other list?
is there an 'other' list that i don't know about? because the areas i've checked are home, my campaigns, and campaigns you've joined
Gauss
Forum Champion
Ok, sounds like you checked the three lists. Sometimes people check "Home" and when they do not find their game they think it has been lost. "Home" is a shortened list of the most recently played games.
Hi hopping in on this thread to report a similar issue. Lost my Deadlands game and my A New Dark Age game. Fair amount of work to create these. Any chance of a recovery ?
Gauss
Forum Champion
Curtis Jackson , have you checked all three lists? Were you the campaign owner?
Yes. I've checked them all. I've played in several games with Jerrod Gunning (Savage Daddy) none of those are listed. I had created several campaigns but now only see two in my list. The last time I ran the "A New Dark Age" game was on July 26. The Deadlands game was two weeks prior. I didn't notice the lost campaigns until Sept 2 or so. Hope that helps.

Edited 1410648654
Gauss
Forum Champion
Ok, please confirm which games (by name) you are the campaign owner. If they got deleted somehow the Devs can usually recover them. Which games were you not the campaign owner? Have you tried messaging the campaign owner? Note: "Campaign Owner" means you created the campaign.
I had two games The Maleficent Five and A New Dark Age. Thank you for all of the very quick responses.
Gauss
Forum Champion
One other note: Please make sure you do not have another account and that you did not create them under that other account.
Do you have any links to the Campaigns (e.g. a join link you sent to someone) or anything like that to go off of? Sometimes it can be hard to find them just based on the name since we have so many now.