Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for RELIABLE game occuring on Tues/Wed/Thurs

Im a long time RPG player, been playing on roll20 for about 6 months now. Really tired of having groups fall apart on me and games cancelled constantly because of A) Flaky GM's , or B) players skipping out. I would like to find a well standing game playing on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday after 5 pm Central (Iowa) to join. I can commit to a time, and show up. If I will be late, I make sure to post/PM the circumstances and ETA. Message me here or PM me if you are in need of a punctual, humorous, and dedicated player looking to have fun for a long campaign.
Bump
I'll be watching this as well since Tuesday & Wednesday are best for me. Thursday, not so much.
Bumpity, bump bump, bumpity, bump bump. Look at this post go.....
Check out my Blood and Ferrocrete Shadowrun 2054 game. I drive a truck for lunch money but I'm required by law to take a 34 hour break and thats when I game. I'm active daily in chat/email and then we get together and run for 4-10 hours. Make a PC and I'll add you to the stable.