Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Battlezoo Bestiary (Pathfinder) Problems

I am getting many monsters in this product with multiple characters in the Compendium. One drags over with the token and artwork and no game information, the other drags over with no token or artwork but with the game information (AC, HP, etc.). Anyone else experiencing this issue?
After some time, I got the original publisher to recognize the problem, but I got an insulting response from the Roll20 team.
Hi there Dr DM, I believe I was able to figure out what the issue was on our end in understanding this problem. I've passed it along to the support team and you should be getting a new response to your ticket here soon. Sorry for the trouble and confusion caused by this!
Thanks for the work. Looking forward to the amended product!