Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Side scrolling animatons for chase scenes?

Edited 1684766455
Has anyone made one of a desert or wasteland? I'm looking for something to use for a Mad Max type car chase/battle. Thanks!
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
I've always wanted to write a script for this. Curious to see what the marketplace has to offer. 
The Aaron said: I've always wanted to write a script for this. Curious to see what the marketplace has to offer.  All I have seen is a forest version... 
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Can you link to it?

Edited 1684874973
Tiffany M.
Plus
Marketplace Creator
I tried making some extra long, thin maps for racing and that's how I found out Roll20 chokes at a certain size and gave up on the pack. It was volcanic / wasteland for DoA. I've never seen any side scrolling map pieces but I can see if I can find the pieces I made for this pack and send them to you if you want to give it a go and see how it performs on your machine if long top-down sounds good.
The Aaron said: Can you link to it? Sure:&nbsp;<a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/24062/animated-endless-forest-road-map" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/24062/animated-endless-forest-road-map</a>
Tiffany M. said: I tried making some extra long, thin maps for racing and that's how I found out Roll20 chokes at a certain size and gave up on the pack. It was volcanic / wasteland for DoA. I've never seen any side scrolling map pieces but I can see if I can find the pieces I made for this pack and send them to you if you want to give it a go and see how it performs on your machine if long top-down sounds good. That would be awesome!

Edited 1685997188
Neil Thorpe
Plus
Marketplace Creator
I have a desert scrolling chase map inside this pack&nbsp; Desert Worm