Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Different color palettes for Roll20

Score + 11
Since as of today there is this "new" color scheme which has again little to no contrast, WHY not let us useres decide what colors we want to use for certain elements? And on top of that, let us SAVE those color schemes. As of now, it looks like this: (YES, Link is also pink!) Highlighting Color now is Green...
I mentioned this as a possible option in the other thread on the colour change, so it is only fair to add a vote to this thread as well.  Hopefully others will do likewise.
Maybe with this we can even define certain color paletts per system... and that we DM can set the palett to use in Game Settings...
The new GUI seems to be dark mode, so either way I think the next version of Roll20 will have a different colour if not allowing for a choice in colours. I'll upvote until I know for sure.

Edited 1685082565
Siz said: The new GUI seems to be dark mode, so either way I think the next version of Roll20 will have a different colour if not allowing for a choice in colours. I'll upvote until I know for sure. Problem is, we have not seen it in action yet... so we can not know for sure. If one uses VTT in Light Mode, maybe the bar is white instead of grey as shown in the Videos (although I do NOT hope for that! But seeing the plain white site with no visible separators (Roll20 Site itself Light Mode) it might be exactly that)...
+1.  I'd honestly be happy if they just picked some neutral high-contrast color-scheme that let me read text easily without being eye-watering bright pink or a low-contrast "what the heck is that?" mess.  However, a color palette (per game) would be a great way to let me make that decision.
I've just done a normal message and then a whisper in game and missed that the whisper background colour is actually green not blue.  Please, Please, Please, some contrast is needed.

Edited 1685202732
We need 1 more upvote for this thread to stay alive and not being closed after 30 days...
Upvote, just one more, people!