Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Stylus Browser Add-on Question

Hello Forums! Is there a Stylus mod that makes the Monster Icons in the compendium larger? I've looked thru all 4 stylus posts but could not locate this specific mod; perhaps I missed it because I feel like it would be there. If someone could help out I'd greatly appreciate it.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Merit! Can you screen shot exactly what you are talking about? This is likely possible.
Hey Keith! Of course I can: Hopefully this helps! You see, I've got tons of strange & unfamiliar monsters available for drag & drop; bring able to see the token artwork a little better would greatly help me figure out what some of this stuff is! Looking for a mod to make 'em larger or something.  Thanks for the help!

Edited 1685001905
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
This is quick and dirty. You might need to tweak it to taste: The first selector pushes the name to the right. The second selector increases the line height for each item The third selector increases the image size #compendium .dd-item .namecontainer{     margin-left:30px; } #compendium .dd-item, .dd-empty, .dd-placeholder {     min-height: 65px; } #compendium .searchroot .dd-item .dd-content .token img{     max-width: 60px;     max-height: 60px; }
keithcurtis said: This is quick and dirty. You might need to tweak it to taste: Absolutely Perfect!!! Thank you very much! I might play around with the values some but that is 1000x better already. If there's anything I can do for you in return be sure to let me know.  P.S. Your Dynamic Lighting Tool is by far one of the most amazing tools to date, for me anyways, as I use a lot of add-on maps on the fly. I cannot emphasize the quality of use improvement this has added to my games, a spectacular tool sir. Thanks for all you do for the community. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Merit said: keithcurtis said: This is quick and dirty. You might need to tweak it to taste: Absolutely Perfect!!! Thank you very much! I might play around with the values some but that is 1000x better already. If there's anything I can do for you in return be sure to let me know.  Just pass it forward by helping others. :) P.S. Your Dynamic Lighting Tool is by far one of the most amazing tools to date, for me anyways, as I use a lot of add-on maps on the fly. I cannot emphasize the quality of use improvement this has added to my games, a spectacular tool sir. Thanks for all you do for the community.  Thank you!