Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How to remove Long Term Madness button in Dungeon of the Mad Mage

Hello, I've bought the DotMM module and I'm setting it up. For some reason there's a Long Term Madness button that appears in the top left anytime I left click any token or anything else. I'm just looking for how to remove this or disable it. It's very distracting to me. I've already looked in the macros list under collections and that doesn't appear to be where this is coming from. I see that there is a macro in the collections list for Long Term Madness, but it's not checked and if I do put a check in it then a second button appears in the bottom of the screen for that and goes away when I uncheck it. Sorry if this is not the correct place to ask about this.

Edited 1685059689
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hold the shift key then click the Token Action button, then you can disable the token action checkmark.  As for it's location, it is in the Collection Tab macros, but that can be difficult to find in the sea of macros. 
Gauss said: Hold the shift key then click the Token Action button, then you can disable the token action checkmark.  Thanks! That works to get rid of it. Never heard of that before or why it was like that, but having it gone is good enough for me. Just have to do it on each page apparently.
Gauss said: Hold the shift key then click the Token Action button, then you can disable the token action checkmark.  As for it's location, it is in the Collection Tab macros, but that can be difficult to find in the sea of macros.  Oh, I did find the macro in the collections tab as I mentioned. I just had no idea that you have to hold the shift key and click the macro so you can remove the "Token Action" thing. That's crazy.

Edited 1685061411
Gauss
Forum Champion
Viekoda  said: Gauss  said: Hold the shift key then click the Token Action button, then you can disable the token action checkmark.  Thanks! That works to get rid of it. Never heard of that before or why it was like that, but having it gone is good enough for me. Just have to do it on each page apparently. You should not need to do it on each page, it should be universal. It is one setting for the macro, not one setting per page.  Viekoda said: Gauss said: Hold the shift key then click the Token Action button, then you can disable the token action checkmark.  As for it's location, it is in the Collection Tab macros, but that can be difficult to find in the sea of macros.  Oh, I did find the macro in the collections tab as I mentioned. I just had no idea that you have to hold the shift key and click the macro so you can remove the "Token Action" thing. That's crazy. You don't, that is just one way to edit a macro.  If you go to the Collection Tab and open a macro the Token Action checkmark is inside like normal.  To clarify: Any Token Action or Macro bar macro can be edited by holding the shift key and clicking on it. This is the same thing as going to a character's Abilities or the Collection Tab's Macros and editing it that way. It is just a shortcut, that is all.