Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

PF2-Specific Mods

Is there a list maintained that shows all the Pathfinder 2E mods? The mods I'm currently using are:  Aura/Tint HealthColors TurnMarker1 SmartAOE Pathfinder 2 Treat Wounds TokenCondition  Token Action Maker In terms of what I'd love to see:  Spell tracking with automatic effects applied to characters, including duration based on the initiative tracker rounds.  Condition tracking with automatic effects applied to characters, including duration based on the initiative tracker.  Persistent damage flat checks at the end of each character's turn when inflicted by such damage. Lighting conditions applied to characters based on their current vision. Successful Recall Knowledge tracking throughout a campaign.  Anything else that GMs here absolutely love.  -Jim
I also run GroupInitiative, Bump, Calendar, and Dynamic Lighting Tool. I use OnMyTurn for newer players.