Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Macros using multiple @{target} snippets are malfunctioning

At least until last night, several of the macros I have been using in my game for years have been breaking. As far as I can tell, it’s the @{target} snippets which break them, but only when too many are used in the same macro, especially when calling for several different abilities at multiple places in the macro. For example, some of my macros pull the token name, level, and charisma modifiers from the token in different areas throughout the macro. Yesterday, at approximately 1pm pst, this macro was broken when I used it in-game. Then, last night at approximately 5 pm, it worked once again. I was wondering if work was being done on this command by the Devs at a time?
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Gargamond,  Are you using the new UI (toolbar)?  There has been a bug that has affected the new UI when it comes to targeting multiple tokens. 

Edited 1686597975
Gauss said: Hi Gargamond,  Are you using the new UI (toolbar)?  There has been a bug that has affected the new UI when it comes to targeting multiple tokens.  Yes. I thought that might have something to do with it. Thanks for solving the mystery. Is there a link to your source for that information? I’m out of the loop.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Most of the new UI bugs are HERE .  It has popped up in other threads though.