Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][D&D5E][Homebrew][Drop in/Drop out Style][18+][Sat 7-10pm EST] - Order of the Scarlet Knights

Hi, I am currently running a series of one-shot style games on Saturday and I'm looking for players. The premise is you are adventurers seeking coin working for a guild style organization. There is no overarching story or plot thereby allowing players to come and go as they please. This is non-committal style of game and I only need 3 players to run a session. I am looking to build a small community of respectful players. Please answer the following questions below: Name:  Age (18+ only): Experience with Roll20 and D&D 5e: Thoughts on Homebrew:  
Name:  norm Age (18+ only): 44 Experience with Roll20 and D&D 5e: off and on with roll 20 but 25 years playing dnd  Thoughts on Homebrew: my dm has always done homebrew except when we ran strahd  I want to play a paladin oath of vengeance that reveres tempus 
Hello there, this sounds like it could be a lot of fun. Name : Lexi Age (18+ only): 31 Experience with Roll20 and D&D 5e: occasional Roll20 use, about 5 years experience with 5e as both a player and DM. Thoughts on Home brew: I thourougly enjoy it. Learning new things in a world or setting that's unfamiliar to me is exciting and engaging. 

Edited 1686905069
Name: Daniel Age (18+ only): 32 Experience with Roll20 and D&D 5e: On and off Roll20 for the last 7 years, and fairly experienced in 5e but always learning more and more Thoughts on Homebrew:  I love it, I have found some great Homebrew races that have made changes in past games and have brought some hilarious RP moments My discord handle is scruffymadman67 Hit me up anytime