Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Had to LOGIN 3 TIMES (!!!) before it loads the starting page

Sometimes I log in - or better try to log in - and everything is fine. I log in with Mail and Password and it lets me in. But for some reason, sometimes I have to REPEAT this exact process of putting in Mail and Password once. Today I had to repeat it TWICE! If this goes on how often do I need to log in in the future?! 10 times / 20 times? Steps to Reproduce: 1. Go to: <a href="https://Roll20.net/welcome" rel="nofollow">https://Roll20.net/welcome</a> 2. Log in using your credentials and hit the Button And before you ask, I am on latest Chrome, Private Browsing, latest Windows 10 64 bit...
UPDATE: NOW it does not even let me join a campaign! I want to join a campaign but instead of loading it, the log in page loads again. And yeah, this is really bad!
I experienced the same bug. Every time I tried to launch the game, site logged me off and sometimes even log-in didn't succeed immediately. With perseverence, about 20th time I got game launched so my fellow gamers, just keep trying.
I'm getting this too. Tried on both Firefox and Chrome, it just cycles me on the login window. I log in and it...just loads the login window again. If I bring up a new browser window it lets me into the game selection, but the moment I try to load a game, it boots me back to the login again and starts cycling once more.
I can confirm, this is happening to me too. If I try to open my own campaign, it punts me to the login page. This endless loop is preventing me from accessing pretty much anything I have in Roll20.
Same here with Edge Chromium.&nbsp;

Edited 1686751222
Same issue here. I was able to get into the game by going to the home page on the net and signing in that way.
Having the same issue - every time I click "launch campaign" on any of my campaigns on any browser it boots me back to the login screen.&nbsp; I'm glad to see it's not just me.&nbsp; I submitted a help request and I assume that the site team is tracking this.&nbsp;&nbsp;
cant log into my game... keeps giving me this...&nbsp;

Edited 1686754477
Step 1 Go to Roll20 on the Web NOT your auto log in. Step 2 LOG out of your account Step 3 Leave the page and return to Roll20 home page Step 4 Sign back in Worked for me

Edited 1686754302
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I was locked out for about 20 minutes this morning. Not sure what happened, but it seems to be resolved for me, at least. Is anyone still having this issue?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I understand that this issue has been resolved. Is anyone still having connection problems?
I'm good now.
It helped me to change browsers and empty cache. Ido have a problen of getting into campaigns itself