Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][Duels of Dreams][Wed 6pm EST] D&D setting, Manor Heist One-Shot

Edited 1686083291
Daniel S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Join us for a medieval fantasy heist one-shot featuring an adventure written by gabmapsandstories . We will be playtesting the system 'Duels of Dreams' , a new rpg system emphasizing flexible point buy character creation, meaningful choices and tactics, historical accuracy, and visceral immersion. It'll be approximately equivalent to LVL 1 D&amp;D 5e Characters.&nbsp; An overview of the session Before hand : Playtest creating characters on your own by reading through the rules and filling in a character sheet (without help, to test the effectiveness of the written rules so far). Full guidelines and sheets are inside the Roll20 game. It will be no-magic (though the setting has magic), focusing mostly on non-combat skills (but still with some optional combat). At start: Go over characters, as well as strengths, weaknesses, questions, and problems players may have encountered while building a character. Finish characters. Assign pre-gens for any late comers.&nbsp; Game session: Introduce the heist and characters, plan the heist, then execute the heist. Totalling hopefully around 4 hours of gameplay (not including initial character creation). You will be playing competently skilled adventurers, but not heroes. (roughly equivalent to lvl 1 characters in 5e.) _______________________ If interested shoot me a message! Look forward to gaming! We have 3 players so far. For more information about the game rules:&nbsp; <a href="https://duelsofdreams.com/" rel="nofollow">https://duelsofdreams.com/</a>
Hey, if this is still available, I'd be interested in joining/asking a few questions.
Daniel S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
We finished the game session, but I plan to run other games in the future!