Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dice Roller not usable as numbers are not readable!

Using Roll20 VTT in LIGHT MODE and as you can see, the numbers are NOT READABLE!

Edited 1687016312
Bianca
Roll20 Team
Hello, I've tried with both site and VTT in light mode and I can't recreate it. Can you let me know the steps you did to test, or any more details? Does it happen in incognito?
Bianca said: Hello, I've tried with both site and VTT in light mode and I can't recreate it. Can you let me know the steps you did to test, or any more details? Does it happen in incognito? Bianca, Here are the steps I took: Logged into the campaign (I am player!) Clicked on the Dice Roller to made a Roll and saw this It does only happen in normal Window.

Edited 1687025478
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
FWIW, I cannot duplicate either. As a matter of thoroughness, I tried in both normal and dark mode on Chrome Firefox Safari Edge I could not get VTT to load on Opera All Mac versions, with the exception of Chrome, which was also tested on Chrome OS. EDIT: Repeated all tests in Player Mode, just in case. Same results. I cannot replicate.
Strange thing is, that it only happened in normal Chrome and after a reload it was fixed and the numbers were readable again. I do NOT know what caused it, only that it happened (Screenshot in my first post)...