Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e] [Strahd] [LF2MP] Looking for 2 more players for a Saturday afternoon Curse of Strahd game. 100% free 230PM EST

Edited 1687037516
Please go to the link below if interested: Scheduling: Saturdays at 230PM EST, sessions 3-3.5 hours long usually. We're reboting after a month of not playing due to IRL stuff. Here Starting Level : 5th Starting wealth : 2,000 gp Starting magic items : 2 uncommon magic items, 1 rare and 1 more rare for those that write/wrote a backstory Starting Attributes :  Stat Array. 21, 19, 16, 14, 12, 8.  No rolled stats. 27 point buy is allowed, but straight inferior to the array. **Stat cap is 24 for now.** Feats : Starting with 3 feats total. 2 campaign bonus feats, and level 4 feat. You get a 4th feat if you're custom lineage or variant human Classes : Core classes allowed. Also Blood Hunter, Mystic v3 from Unearthed Arcana and Gunslinger. Wiki classes not allowed. Nor are wiki subclasses allowed. Races : Core races preferred. Aasimar, Tiefling, lycranthrope races and other stuff allowed sort of. MATERIALS Allowed Material : Unearthed Arcana, Wizard's 1st party books (of course) and D&D rules from Critical Role Optional Rules : Slow naturing healing, Flanking, Disarm, Cleave, Rests are shorter (long rests are 2-4 hours and short rests are 15 minutes). Can have 2 long rests in a day. Acrobatics can be used to do crazy stuff, as can Athletics. Stuff not in the rules per se.
I would be down to play! I started in 3.5 and have played many games of 5e. I have an idea for a ranger hunter or a Wizard but im open to different classes.
DanielK, please add me on Discord, I will DM you my name and contact info
Hi, the time slot works for me and ive never played strahd though id like to! Would like to see the party before settling on a pc :)
Hey Tim, I DM'd you my contact details.
Oh, very interested in this! I would like to see / know the party dynamic before settling on a character, but I do have a character deck I can select from.
Please invite me id love to play DM me so we can chat
Id love to join, ive run the setting for a few groups but never been able to play it.  message me @ Phenrix#2852