Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Cannot access tile sets after a few minutes logged in

Edited 1687191064
This morning I log into my main game, it is large which I mention as sometimes that slows loading but only a few extra seconds. When I log in I can access  one of my larger tiles sets in this case one of G. Piccard's jungle sets. I can take tiles from it and even another for a minute or so. Then when I try to go to another set I get a loading that never ends. I then exit the game and it works again for a minute or so then again I can no longer access a tile set. This does not seem to happen on the other smaller games that I have. Please assist as this is not normal and I can normally work this my main game.  Ara  Update: Any tile I do not cache in after a few minutes become inaccessible due to a loading loop
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Aramathis! I would suggest gathering a  Console Log ( Chrome , Firefox ) and filing a  Help Center Request . You'll get better results from an actual dev looking at this. In the meantime, you could try the Experimental Image Delivery Service , available from your account page.

Edited 1687216237
Thx I will try that Update: Seems to be working now. Tyvm Keith as always your assistance is top notch!