Hey folks, If anyone is looking for a Pathfinder 1E GM, let me know. With 15 years of experience with the system and 7 years of experience running on Roll20 I can run a game smoothly, without rules slowdown, so you can focus on enjoying the action and story. I'll work with the group to tailor the adventure to what you prefer. Enjoy number crunching and combat? No problem! Do you prefer something more narrative-focused and less rules-heavy? Sure, I can do that. The important thing is you let me know what you want and I can work with you. I have access to all Pathfinder 1st edition Adventure Paths and can run any that are requested. I do have some that are prepped and ready to go, however - Iron Gods, Hell's Vengeance, Tyrant's Grasp, Rise of the Runelords, Return of the Runelords. I am also happy to work on homebrew items if you prefer a custom campaign, instead. My current availability is Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays starting at 6 PM EST. I typically run sessions for 4 hours with a short break at the midpoint. Typical cost is $15 per person per session, payable at the beginning of the month. I provide refunds for sessions if I have to cancel, or if you provide me 24-hour notice that you will be unable to attend. If you have any questions please PM me or reach out to me on Discord, Neutral Evil. Regards,     Vince