Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GM looking for Players for homebrew fantasy Play for Saturday 8PM-1Am CET, no date set yet

Did you ever wonder what happens to the orcs, the demons the monsters of the evil lords after they have been defeated. Of course they get enslaved, thrown into prisons or even killed. Now it is time to start an uprising, kill the lords and kings of this land. make them remember why they feared you once. This is a sandbox style game with just one clear goal KILL THE HIGH KING!! It will be unusual because you're mostly gonna play the bad guys(and gals just to be political correct). It will start on your very own execution and then.......you'll have to make the decisions. The system used to play is selfmade aswell and can be learned pretty fast.
I´m kinda new to roleplaying games..if we can make it with the time, i would be interested (i say that because i suck at time zones)
i'm interested in playing want to play a cavalier order of the cockatrice or vengence
I love the sound of this. Could i be the old dark lords right hand.
ok, the theme is catching, i do like sandbox games. I would like to play this game, the time and zone fits well enough, the only thing bothering me is the system. Maybe you could give us a small idea of what to expect on that front? Other than that you have a candidate right here

Edited 1410111820
Well, the system is basic enough. It's mostly about decisions and combat. I make an example for a dodge roll, the character has a dexterity of 35 /r 1d100 (-10 if the character has the dodge skill) = 25 Succes /r 1d100 =45 fail so most rolls (exept of the damage or luck rolls) are 1d100 against the attribute the action belongs to, so you try to get it as low as possible i hope thats enough for a basic tutorial
Yo man ive got 4-6 players looking for a DM. This sounds really fun and were a little new. We are willing to play today and can repeat if possible
Message me if your interested in recruiting some players