Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Macros in Collections Tab visible to me as player

Edited 1687729161
Before I submit a Help Desk ticket, I thought I'd check with the hivemind: I am able to see macros in the game's collection tab of a game that I am GM, that are not supposed to be visible to players, when I join as player. Is this intended behaviour?   I've never checked this before as I rarely join my games as player but   I would hope the answer is no, as it would very handy to, well, see what the players see.

Edited 1687739780
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Doug, The list of Collection Tab macros is always visible to the person that created them.  Note: If you are the campaign owner you are the "creator" of any Collection Tab macros that comes with a purchased campaign.  The best way to see what players see is to use a Dummy account as there are always going to be some differences between a GM in player mode and a Player.