Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

{LFPS] [D&D 3.5E Gestalt] Sundays 6:30-9:00 ish PM MST Spellcasters campaign- Custom world of Sul`Arnul

Game time is 8:30 pm EST.. and 5:30 pm PST (this is the same time.. just converted for players in those time zones) Languages: English... and Sarcasm... also Punish Looking for 1 or 2 players for a fun Beer and Pretzels type game. Combat can and will be difficult (scaled to players) and roleplaying will hopefully be fun or serious depending on how the group feels and what the situation demands. preference for Role players.. as apposed to Roll players... Roll players will be expected to do some Role-playing... a spell casting class is required to level up every time a player levels up.. (Spell casters include half casters like Paladins and Rangers). higher LA races are allowable, though most follow unique (as far as i know rules) and can include up to LA+4 races. Heroic rolles for stat generation... (5D6K3) and max HP 1st level and rolled after that.
I would love to know what time it is for AEST XD As I have never played 3.5 before I would love to have the chance to check it out.
sounds fun, let me know if you have room still...I'm thinking Bard or Cleric as my caster level if I could play
still have a spot open if anyone is looking
I’m interested if there is an opening. thanks!
I am interested if you have a spot left.
still looking for a player to fill an open spot