Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

carry tokens API broken?

I have used this API before in previous games, but now, it just doesn't seem to do anything,  not even an error message. Can anyone help?
 There was this, in the output console though! {"who":"error","type":"error","content":"Unable to find a player or character with name: David"}
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
I bet your name in game is "David <something>".  Try changing it to be a single word.  Some of the older scripts don't have the code in them to respect spaces in names.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Actually, is your player name perhaps "David (GM)" ?  
How do you always  come up with the correct answer, Aaron, are you some sort of Mage??? :) Thank  you Sir ............. AGAIN!
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
HAHAHAHAHA!  I have the advantage of having made many, many mistakes in the past, from which I've learned to recognize them. =D  I also read the code in the script, which is why I was asking about the " (GM)" thing. =D