Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Why does this bug happen, and how can it be avoided?

Edited 1689120993
This bug has been happening, seemingly at random, for years on the LFG listing. Why does it happen, and how can it be avoided? I just picked a listing at random that had this issue, here is the link to it if you need it:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/268180/councilmaker-the-wedding-knight" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/268180/councilmaker-the-wedding-knight</a>
What exactly is happening and what is supposed to happen? I cannot tell from your Screenshot...

Edited 1689221988
TheMarkus1204 said: What exactly is happening and what is supposed to happen? I cannot tell from your Screenshot... There are rather massive errors to the Stylesheet going on that are quite obvious. Look at the left hand side of the screen. A forum post is squashed into the top left hand corner. 廊 &nbsp; This has been happening from time to time for ages on the LFG listing forums, but it's a mystery why.
Looks to me as if some portions of the site are just blocked by e.g. an Adblock or some sort of it... Best would be to file a helpcenter request and attach a console log from your Browser while accessing it... Teller said: TheMarkus1204 said: What exactly is happening and what is supposed to happen? I cannot tell from your Screenshot... There are rather massive errors to the Stylesheet going on that are quite obvious. Look at the left hand side of the screen. A forum post is squashed into the top left hand corner. 廊 &nbsp; This has been happening from time to time for ages on the LFG listing forums, but it's a mystery why.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
It appears that way to me, too. Even in a private browsing window (no adblocker or other extension interference). But I am not familiar enough with that area of Roll20 to have a good idea of what is going on. You might try a&nbsp; Help Center Request , if you wish.
TheMarkus1204 said: Looks to me as if some portions of the site are just blocked by e.g. an Adblock or some sort of it... Best would be to file a helpcenter request and attach a console log from your Browser while accessing it... Can you confirm that it isn't happening to you if you click through to the listing I linked in the first post? It happens no matter what browser I use, no matter if extensions are active or not. It seems universal.
Following the link you provided I get the same result: No AdBlock or active Extension, Private Window... Teller said: TheMarkus1204 said: Looks to me as if some portions of the site are just blocked by e.g. an Adblock or some sort of it... Best would be to file a helpcenter request and attach a console log from your Browser while accessing it... Can you confirm that it isn't happening to you if you click through to the listing I linked in the first post? It happens no matter what browser I use, no matter if extensions are active or not. It seems universal.