Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] It's a long shot, but...

Edited 1689139384
Hello I'm trying to find someone running or going to run a game set in the One Piece Universe. I know my chances are slim to none but I figured I'd put this out into the world in hopes I'll grab the attention of whom I'm looking for. So I go by EST and below are the days and time I have available to play in. Monday - All Day Tuesday - Anytime after 9pm  Wednesday - Anytime after 8:30pm Thursday - Not Available Friday - Anytime after 8:30pm Saturday - Anytime after 4pm til 9pm, past 9 i run my own one piece game Sunday - Anytime past 6pm Again, I know this is a long shot but no one I know wants to run a game set in the one piece universe and I'm just grasping at straws. But still thank you for reading this.
I run anime dnd games a Lot including Naruto, MHA, One Piece, Jojo and Bleach Games Contact me at ZedGreene#0373 on discord