Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

My screen is black

The problem is that whenever i log onto the campaign im playing everything is black except for chat and the tools. I dont think its internet because i have full bars and i rebooted it twice. I can scroll around in it but it just shows blackness. I have a windows 8.1 computer and ive tried it on chrome and internet explorer. This is also my first online camaign if that makes a difference. Thanks for any help
1410032680
Gauss
Forum Champion
To make sure this isn't a campaign issue please send me a join link and I will come take a look.
nevermind. Apparently my gm just forgot to turn on light or something like that. sorry about that.
1410117945
Gauss
Forum Champion
NP
Mines wont show the map
Yet i can roll, and such
1411775807
Gauss
Forum Champion
Angelo , please send me a join link so I can confirm if this is the same bug.